It’s been a long time coming since I’ve started my rec lists and I’m trying to better organize them, this list will be all hs au’s, and college au’s will be listed in a separate post, and for all my lists just go to my master post :)
- Jump The Track NC-17 It’s Dean’s senior year at Lawrence High, and he’s already given up on himself. It takes the arrival of the strange, intense, awkward Castiel Delacroix at the school to prove to Dean that maybe his life is worth saving after all. Sequals
- Punch Drunk Love, Knock Me Out, and Wanna Mess Around NC-17A teenage human AU in which Castiel asks his best friend to teach him how to kiss. Well, he didn’t actually ask – Dean offered. Which is weird ‘cause Castiel is pretty sure he’s very definitely straight.
- Sweaters And Cigarettes NC-17 Dean Winchester is in high school, crushing hard on Castiel Novak, the unbelievably hot goth who Dean does his very best to convince himself he hates, despite the fact that he can’t really stop staring at him.
Dean tries, but when the two of them finally cross paths, their first conversation takes a surprising turn. And suddenly, they both find themselves falling harder and faster than they ever could have expected.
- Smiling Out Of Fear NC-17 Castiel Novak is a product of the system, having gone through too many foster homes since the age of seven. At fourteen, he lands himself in Sugar Lane Mobile Home Community under the care of Missouri Moseley. There, he meets one Dean Winchester. A story about teenage hooligans, growing up, and finding a home.
- Grip Them Tight And Raise Them From Pernicion PG-13 Dean and Cas have been at each other’s throats for years, but Anna and Sam are determined to change that for the better. With a well-placed love letter and some careful direction, they manage to get the two into a semi-antagonistic, fiercely competitive, and emotionally confusing game of relationship chicken. Now they just need to get to prom.
- Two Wrongs Don’t Make A Right But Three Rights Make A Left NC-17 The beautiful Garrison Ballet School becomes home to a reckless bunch of misfits after the Colt Welding Academy is severely damaged in a fire and has to close for repairs. Needless to say, Castiel and his friends clash with their unwanted guests but there’s one boy in particular who infuriates him.